Recherche sur mes blogs - Search on my blogs

Trouvez mes photos sur un pays ou un site
Find my pics on a country or a place

Rechercher sur mes blogs - Search on my blogs

Recherche personnalisée

jeudi 7 octobre 2010

Bain d'automne - Autumn bath







4 commentaires:

  1. you spent a day at the beach - whats the temperature now? more then 20°C I guess...
    Interesting fish. What´s the name of it? I never saw something like this befor. Is it possible to eat?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. near 24 °C !
    the fish is a "salmon of gods" (lampris guttatus) mythical fish that can reach 500 pounds , living generally in waters of south Pacific, but that can be found early in Mediterrannean sea, maybe because of the global warming

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The name of the fish in english is OPAH

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. 24°C is hot enough to go swiming....
    how do´s the fish taste - like normal fish?

    RépondreSupprimer